Teaching TTIP is intended as a virtual learning tool to be hosted on a specific platform within the LAwTTIP website. Teaching TTIP will be composed of 3 main elements:
- the TTIPills, video lessons on the foundations of the TTIP and its implications for the EU and European citizens, divided in 3 modules dedicated to
- the institutional aspects of the TTIP model and the legal implications for the external action of the Union;
- the TTIP internal constitutional relevance;
- the TTIP justiciability before EU, arbitral and national tribunals.
- ad hoc powerpoint presentations related to the TTIPills, which shall clarify, summarize and facilitate the dissemination of the main contents of the video lessons;
- reference material, to be framed in a consultation and participation online portal, managed by the young researchers network; the portal will aim at supporting the video lessons by providing a one-stop shop for legal and practical informations about TTIP negotiation and implementation, classified on the basis of their relevance for each targeted interest group.